Myths and realities can have important implications for corporate sponsorship programs.
- The only way companies can REACH association members is via associations’ membership lists, events, etc.
- The only way companies can TEACH association members is via associations’ education programs for members.
- Companies can REACH association members via social media, digital marketing, and trade publications.
- Companies can TEACH association members 24/7/365 with robust company website portals with educational content, videos, case studies, white papers, guides, and research findings.
There are opportunities for associations to take advantage of these realities:
- Associations can co-create and co-brand educational content, videos, case studies, white papers, guides, and research findings with corporate sponsors.
- Associations can collaborate with sponsors to distribute educational content to the association’s members and the sponsor company’s customers/clients.